NEW AUCTIONS STARTING SOON! APPLY NOW TO PARTICIPATE.
The Home Depot was founded in 1978 in Atlanta Georgia with a vision to build home-improvement warehouses larger than those ever seen before, and to create a company that would keep alive our values of respecting all people and providing excellent customer service. The company has grown to over 2,200 locations all across North America.
The Home Depot Liquidations Auction site features customer returns and company stock items not previously sold. All items are available to qualified bidders. Categories include: Appliances, blinds, doors and windows, flooring, hardware, lighting and electrical, home and outdoor, plumbing, rugs, and water heaters.
For more information about applying and bidding, visit our FAQ page.
RECENTLY CLOSED AUCTIONS
- Final Price: $7,825Bids: 70Avg. Cost Per Unit: $12.17Closed: May 27, 2020
- Truckload (16 Pallets) of Unmanifested Kitchen & Bath, DOTCOM RETURNS, Ext. Retail $15,681, Phoenix, AZFinal Price: $4,161Bids: 61Avg. Cost Per Unit: $4,161.00Closed: May 4, 2020
- Truckload of Mixed Merchandise: Outdoor Power Equipment & More, LIKE NEW CONDITION, 120 Units, Ext. Retail $33,186, Indianapolis, INFinal Price: $17,150Bids: 45Avg. Cost Per Unit: $142.92Closed: May 14, 2020
- Final Price: $8,867Bids: 53Avg. Cost Per Unit: $9.06Closed: Jun 22, 2020
- Truckload (26 Pallets) of Home Decor, DOTCOM RETURNS, 507 Units, Ext. Retail $32,492, Indianapolis, INFinal Price: $5,380Bids: 35Avg. Cost Per Unit: $10.61Closed: Jun 22, 2020